From the IL Farm Bureau
As concerns and uncertainty grow around coronavirus (COVID-19), Illinois Farm Bureau is working diligently to communicate impacts and resources to help. IFB President Richard Guebert Jr. spent hours discussing the best ways to support farmers during this crisis at the American Farm Bureau Federation board meeting. Read his statement here.
- For the latest impacts of COVID-19, visit FarmWeekNow.com.
- If you are experiencing anxiety or mental health concerns related to COVID-19, resources to help are available here.
- For more mental health and wellness tools and resources, visit IFB’s Mental Health and Wellness page.
- Illinois Department of Public Health regional and local health departments
- Local EMA Contact Information in Illinois
- Illinois Department of Agriculture: Information for veterinarians and animal controls
- Illinois Department Public Health (IDPH) coronavirus/COVID19
- Governor Pritzker’s proclamation regarding COVID19 issues